Never before have earrings had such an important role to play in creating your look. In the era of Zoom meetings, what happens below the waist is not so important. Nope, we’re living in a time when it’s all about the top half.
Of course, it’s more difficult to motivate yourself to make the same effort when you’re stuck at home all day. It’s easy to just throw on any ol’ thing and make do. But there’s any easy solution to overcome such apathy. Earrings.
Wearing the right earrings is a great way to amplify your Zoom-time outfits. And designers think so too. They’ve used this year’s spring fashion week to showcase a wide range of earring designs, from simple, time trusted pearls to elaborate statement creations.
Let the suggestions below bring added style to your next virtual call.
1. Pearl Earrings: always elegant, pearl earrings are back in vogue. A great piece to have, now, and for the future.
2. Mismatched Earrings: With everybody staying at home so much, 2021 is less formal than previous years. Quirky, mismatched earrings are a great way to have some fun.
3. Chandelier Earrings: nothing adds glam as easily as chandeliers.
4. Statement Earrings: a great way to grab some attention.
5. Textured Metal Earrings: textured metals are another great example of the less formal looks that designers are giving us this year.