We’ve not seen anything like it in more than 100 years. What started off as a curiosity became a worldwide pandemic of historic proportions. It's been devastating for so many people and an endless run of lockdowns for the rest of us. But as we continue to struggle, hope shines eternal. Springtime is approaching and brighter days are just around the corner.
So as you wait for the flowers to bloom, why not add a little pre-emptive cheer to your world with some spring 2021 jewelry trends. Pretty pendants, pleasing pearls, and charming chains were runway hits this season and are likely to remain so in the months to come.
Check out the following examples of spring 2021 jewelry trends. It's time to get ahead of the game.
1. Colorful Beads: now, more than ever, we all need to brighten our lives. Let these colorful beads take you back to your childhood.
2. Assymetric Earrings: as with the re-emergence of colorful beads, strict formality is out this year. Lighten up with some mismatched earrings.
3. Charms: oh so charming, the options are endless.
4. Chunky Chains & Pendants: chains are a mainstay of any jewelry collection, but it’s time to stand out with something more substantial.
5. Pearls: they used to be just for grandma, but pearls have been on the comeback trail for quite a while now.
6. Bulbous Orbs: seriously eye-catching, the comments will come your way.
7. Long Chain Pendants: elevate your casual outfits with a long chain and pendant. Really cool.
8. Layers: less formal is so 2021. Mix and match with necklaces of different lengths and layer to your hearts content. It beats having to decide on just one!
9. Statement Earrings: more than capable of stealing the whole show.
10. Textured Metal: formality goes out the window again. Textured metals are a great way to add some unusual designs to your look.